With December being Human Rights Awareness Month, it got us thinking about a Customer Bill of Rights for all BA Auto Care Customers.
As part of the Automotive Service Association, we have agreed to adhere to the ASA Code of Ethics. As it turns out, this code serves as an excellent framework for a Customer Bill of Rights.
Every BA Auto Care Customer has the right to:
- High quality auto service at a fair and just price.
- Have all automotive repairs and services completed using only high quality original equipment manufacturer parts whenever they are available.
- Services from the best skilled auto technicians we can find with the assurance that they will stay up to date on the latest technology via annual training.
- An itemized invoice that lists auto parts and services along with their respective prices highlighting any remanufactured parts.
- Inspect any replaced part.
- Recommendations regarding corrective and preventive maintenance services along with an explanation of which services are required to correct existing problems and which are preventive in nature.
- A price estimate for any work to be performed, and our promise to be within 10% of that estimate.
- A tour of our shop area where service and repair work is performed.
- Provide prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Copies of or access to via posting any warranties covering parts and service.
- Notification if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- Review prior service records which we will maintain for a minimum of 12 months.
- Expect us to exercise reasonable care for customer property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer complaints including cooperating with established customer mediation services when necessary.
- Expect the highest professional standards of service and integrity.
Rights, whether they are human rights, civil right, or customer rights are so important in our society in ensuring an optimal environment for business and life. Our Customer Bill of Rights is just part of our promise to you when you do business at BA Auto Care.
Interested in learning more about our auto shop? Download our services booklet.